- Comprehensiveness: 4.5
- Covers most of the biochemistry that will appear on Step I.
- Yield: 4
- Many high yield charts and clinical correlates.
- Organization: 4
- Clinical correlates tend to cover the clinical presentation, diagnostics, mode of acquisition, and pathogenesis of high-yield diseases.
- Overall: 4
- Good source to consult if there is confusion about a pathway described in a central text or in questions.
- The organization is helpful for integrating many high yield clinical correlates with specific biochemical pathways.
Posted on January 15, 2015 by admin [starrater]